WIN YOUR SUMMER WEDDING FOR 20.08.20
Three Choirs Vineyards Hampshire have teamed up with some of the top wedding suppliers in the South coast for one lucky winner to win their wedding day on the 20th August 2020! This includes everything from exclusive venue, catering, drinks, DJ, photographer, stationery, flowers and cake! All you have to do to enter is:
- Like our competition post on the Three Choirs Vineyards Hampshire page
- Comment your name when done followed by the heart emoji.
- Drinks package for 50 guests including a glass of three choirs classic cuvee sparkling wine for reception drink, a glass of sparkling wine for toasts and 1/3 of a bottle of table wine per person. Any additional guests over 50 will be charged for a full price drinks package.
- A kilner jar of soft drink that provides 20 glasses is also included, any additional soft drinks will be charged at full price.
- Exclusive venue hire from 10am- 11pm. Access to dress the room on Wednesday 19th August between 1pm-4pm.
- Wedding coordinator to run your wedding day and be your contact through the planning stages.
- Food & Wine tasting.
- The use of wine barrels, tables, chairs and glassware provided by Three Choirs Vineyards.
- Exclusive use of ceremony on site at any of the licenced locations.
- Wedding breakfast and evening catering for 50 guests, white table linen and napkins, cutlery and crockery provided by Wild Gastro.
- Evening entertainment provided by Hampshire Event DJs.
- Flower arrangements for the top table and round tables.
- Photography from bridal preparation until 1st dance.
- Wedding invitations including table plan for 50 guests.
Information on Suppliers
Wild Gastro are the Souths Premier Catering & Event Management Company and have provided exceptional catering for brides and grooms at Three Choirs for two years. Wild Gastro are happy to include the following for this competition; Three Course Standard Wedding Breakfast for 50 Guests OR Four Deluxe Canapés and a Two Course Standard Wedding Breakfast for 50 Guests and evening Catering – Bacon Rolls & Cheese Toasties for 50 Guests. Children are to be included in the 50 Guests, all additional guests over 50 will be charged at FULL Brochure price. White table linen and napkins, cutlery and crockery included. Any deviation from the Standard menu will encure in additional costs.
Hampshire Event DJs have provided the soundtrack to parties to the vineyard since Three Choirs took ownership. They really understand that music is subjective, and couples have individual tastes.
They will work with you to develop a playlist full of the kind of music you like and avoiding the tracks you don’t. Each booking comes with complimentary uplighting for the barn. Hampshire Event DJ’s will provide music entertainment for the wedding date (20.08.20) from 6pm-11pm. Find them on Facebook for lots of reviews from happy couples they’ve worked with before.
Suephisticated Wedding Cakes specialises in luxury, bespoke wedding cakes in Hampshire and the surrounding areas. Sue is a talented artisan cake designer and sugar florist and specialises in perfection. Suephisticated Cakes will provide a beautiful two tier semi naked cake to a value of £250, any additional changes can be added at full cost however no monetary refund or substitute will be offered. Wedding cake also includes delivery to Three Choirs Vineyards for the competition wedding date.
Weddings By Tom is excited to be part of this great wedding competition and has happily contributed Tom’s services to photograph your wedding day at Three Choirs.
Tom is offering to capture your day from Bridal Preparation, through until 1st dance as part of this amazing competition. You will then receive your photographs in a gift-boxed USB and also an online gallery to share with family & friends.
As a recommended supplier of the Vineyard, Tom has worked on many beautiful days at our venue, capturing hundreds of photographs across the vines, many of which are featured on our website. Tom offers a friendly, laid back approach to your photography, favouring natural moments over forced smiles and poses.
To see more of Tom’s wedding photography and read more about his natural, informal style, check his website here: www.weddingsbytom.co.uk
Someflower is an independent professional florist specialising in wedding flowers and event floristy. Someflower will be providing floral table centre pieces the wedding including Top Table decoration for up to 50 guests free as part of this amazing offer. Someflower specialize in all aspects of wedding florals and can upgrade for additional cost to include all main bridal flowers, maids’ flowers and buttonholes. Inside and outside venue styling for Three Choirs as well as any additional florals you require. You can arrange a one to one consultation with Michele to discuss your requirements.
Laurel Designs specialise in producing Award Winning Handmade Bespoke Stationery and many other wedding accessories. The stationery sets the scene, by giving a hint of your colour scheme and theme for your wedding, creating the excitement for your guests and covering the smallest details that make your wedding special. Laurel Designs are proud to provide wedding invitations with a choice of ribbon colour and table plan including a medium sized frame and easel. There are so many décor items that Laurel Designs can provide to add the wow factor to your wedding at additional cost.
Venue: Three Choirs Vineyards Hampshire | www.vineyard-weddings.co.uk
Catering: Wild Gastro | www.wildgastro.com
Entertainment: Hampshire Event DJs | www.hampshireeventdjs.co.uk
Photography: Weddings By Tom Langford | www.weddingsbytom.co.uk
Florist: Someflower | www.someflower.co.uk
Stationery: Laurel Designs | www.laureldesignstudio.co.uk
Wedding Cake: Suephisticated Cakes | www.suephisticatedweddingcakes.co.uk
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The prize of this competition includes the following:
- Exclusive use of Three Choirs Vineyards Hampshire for a wedding on Thursday 20th August 2020.
- Drinks package for 50 guests.
- Wedding breakfast and evening catering for 50 guests provided by Wild Gastro.
- Evening entertainment provided by Hampshire Event DJ’s.
- Photography of the day provided by Weddings By Tom Langford.
- Flowers for venue provided by Someflower.
- Stationery for 50 guests provided by Laurel Designs.
- Wedding cake to the value of £250 provided by Suephisticated Wedding Cakes.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The promoter is: Three Choirs Vineyard Hampshire (Registration No 1844521) whose registered office is at Botley Road, Shedfield, Southampton, Hampshire, SO32 2HL.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except couples that are already fully booked to have their wedding at Three Choirs Vineyard, employees of Three Choirs Vineyards and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThreeChoirsVineyardHampshire
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Each entry must be on for themselves; you cannot enter on behalf of someone else to win the prize.
- Closing date for entry will be 12th May. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Like the competition post on Three Choirs Vineyards Facebook page.
- Comment with your name followed by the heart emoji once you have liked the competition post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen on Monday 13th May 2019 at random by a third-party software.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and images of the wedding day used in any publicity material; online and print regarding this competition/promotion.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administrated by or associated with Facebook or other social media platforms. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook for any claims.
- Three Choirs Vineyards Hampshire will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Facebook.
- Winner must use the third part suppliers that are involved in the competition/promotion.
- Additional suppliers can be hired by the winner for their wedding day as long as they comply with the required documentation and certificates requested by the promoter and do not conflict with the suppliers involved in the promotion.
- Registrars are not included within this promotion and is the responsibility of the winner to book this privately with Fareham Registry Office.
- The winner must sign and comply with Three Choirs Vineyards wedding contract in order to receive the prize once notified of winning.